Dental implants offer a permanent solution to tooth loss and providing patients with a natural-looking and functional smile. However, the cost of dental implants can vary significantly. Potential patients often wonder whether the starting price of £1995 in 2023 is reasonable. Let’s explore it.
Dental Implant Cost Components
Dental implants consist of three primary components:
The material used for the implant itself is a significant cost factor. Titanium implants are the most common and cost-effective option, while zirconia implants are an alternative but tend to be pricier.
The abutment is the connector that joins the implant to the dental crown. Abutments can be prefabricated or custom-made, with customised abutments often incurring additional costs.
The dental crown is the visible part of the implant, designed to mimic the appearance and function of a natural tooth. The material, size, and complexity of the crown can influence its cost.
Initial consultations with your oral surgeon or dentist are essential to evaluate your candidacy for dental implants. Consultation fees may vary.
Before the procedure, various diagnostic tests such as X-rays and 3D scans may be required to assess bone health and implant placement. These tests come with their own price tags.
In some cases, patients may require pre-operative procedures like bone grafting or sinus lifts to ensure a stable foundation for the implant. These procedures come with additional costs.
After the implant surgery, you’ll need follow-up appointments and post-operative care to monitor healing and ensure the implant’s success. These visits can contribute to the overall cost.
Type of Dental Implant
There are different types of dental implants available, and the choice you make can impact the overall cost. Common types include:
- Single Tooth Implants: These replace individual missing teeth.
- All-on-4 Implants: They are used for full arch or full mouth restorations.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: These are used to secure dentures in place.
Each type comes with a different level of complexity and material costs, contributing to price variations.
Some patients may require additional procedures before implant placement. These can include:
- Bone Grafting: If the jawbone lacks sufficient density or volume, a bone graft may be necessary to provide a stable foundation for the implant.
- Sinus Lift: In cases where the sinus cavity encroaches on the implant site, a sinus lift may be required to create space for the implant.
These supplementary procedures come with their own costs, adding to the overall expense of dental implant treatment.
Understanding Our £1995 Price Tag
In 2023, our starting price of £1995 for dental implants is undoubtedly an attractive offer. We believe that everyone should have access to high-quality dental care, including dental implants. That’s why we offer affordable options for our patients. Besides, with our dental implant financing plan, you can start your journey towards a beautiful, healthy smile for as little as £33.25 per month for 5 years.
We understand that the cost of dental implants can be a concern for many, and our flexible payment plans make it easier for you to achieve the smile you deserve without breaking the bank. We don’t want to let financial worries hold you back from getting the dental care you need.
This price covers the implant, abutment, and crown for a single tooth. If you’re considering dental implants and want to gain a clearer understanding of any potential additional costs involved, we encourage you to book a consultation with us at Tooth Doctor. Our experienced dental professionals will provide you with a comprehensive assessment of your specific needs and explain any potential additional costs that may be associated with your dental implant treatment. We believe in transparency and ensuring that our patients have all the information they need to make informed decisions about their oral health. During the consultation, we’ll address any questions or concerns you may have, so you can embark on your dental implant journey with confidence and clarity. Your smile is an investment, and we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Why Choose Tooth Doctor for Dental Implants
- Expertise and Experience: We boast teams of highly experienced and skilled dental professionals in Basildon, Brentwood and Stanford-le-Hope of Essex and Thurrock who specialise in dental implantology. With years of expertise, we’re well-equipped to provide you with the highest standard of care.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: Our practice is outfitted with cutting-edge technology, including 3D imaging and digital scanning, which allows for precise planning and placement of dental implants. This ensures the best possible outcomes for our patients.
- Bespoke Treatment: We recognise that every patient is unique. Our approach to dental implants is tailored to your specific needs and oral health, ensuring a personalised treatment plan that aligns with your goals.
- Single Implant from £33.25/Month: We offer an initial consultation for £90, where you can discuss your implant needs and receive personalised treatment recommendations. Our single tooth implants start from just £1,995, or you can choose our convenient financing option of £33.25 per month for 5 years.
- Post-Implant Care: Our commitment extends beyond the implant placement. We offer guidance on post-implant care and regular follow-up appointments to ensure the long-term success of your dental implants.
- Proven Results: Our track record speaks for itself. See what our patients say below. We have a history of delivering outstanding results, helping numerous patients regain their smiles, confidence, and oral function with dental implants.
What Our Patients Say
Our Location in Essex and Thurrock
Tooth Doctor proudly serves the community of Essex and Thurrock with three conveniently located dental clinics. Whether you’re in Basildon, Brentwood or Stanford-le-Hope, a top-tier dental experience is just around the corner. The Basildon clinic is situated at 7 Market Pavement SS14 1DD. The Brentwood clinic is at 27 High Street CM14 4RG. The Stanford-le-Hope clinic is at 26 Corringham Rd SS17 0AH. They are all easily accessible both by car and public transportation. With ample parking options and proximity to major transit routes, getting to us for your dental treatments is a breeze. No matter which surrounding area you’re coming from, Tooth Doctor ensures a smooth journey to a brighter smile!
Book an Appointment
Interested in getting dental bridge treatment near you at one of Tooth Doctor’s Essex or Thurrock practices? Simply fill in the form below. A member of our team will get in touch with you shortly.